Dr Razieh Razavynia is a dentist in Montreal with an impressive and advanced dental technology experience. Director of the Clinique Dentaire Lachine she has obtained her Doctorate in Dental Medicine at the Universite de Montreal in 2001.
A degree in the fields of Art and Medical Laboratory Sciences from Concordia Unversity, Dr Razi continued her studies in Biology which led her to obtain her degree in dentistry. In 2005, she acquired the Clinique Dentaire Lachine, a well founded family oriented operation in existence since well over 45 years.
It is of great importance to Dr Razavynia to pursue her education through extended professional development in order to offer the best to her valued patients.
- E4D University Certificate
- ITI (International Team for Implantology) Certificate
- Straumann Implant Certificate
- Invisalign Certificate
- Laser Dentistry for Soft Tissue Management Certificate
- Dental Rehabilitation Certificate
- Periodontal Treatment for Soft Tissue Certificate
- TBSE Dental Seminars and many more yearly conferences in Canada and around the world.